Welcome Governors, Lilith Games will be rolling out a new game update called “Geared Up”. It’s scheduled for release sometimes between 8/10/2020 to 8/20/2020. Exact time will be announced at a later date.
Before the update arrives, you can pre-download the game update via events to get some really swell rewards. Lilith Games apologizes in advance for any inconvenience that the game update might have caused and will be sending compensation rewards after the update is complete.
We have assembled the following changelogs for the upcoming ROK Patch Notes 1.0.37 “Geared Up”. Stay around with us to find out what’s being changed to the most beloved Rise of Kingdoms game.
1. Equipment System Optimizations
Lilith Games have received a lot of valuable feedback from the governors, which mainly focuses on how the equipment system is too complicated and the attribute bonuses are too small as well as materials are too hard to get. As of a result, Lilith Games optimized the Equipment System per following changelog:
- There will be 4 types of equipment materials now. After the update, all of your unused equipment will be taken away and compensate with material choice chest corresponding quality and quantity.
- Some of the equipment got their attributes improved to balance the system.
- Introduced a lot of new equipment to choose from.
- Adjusted the equipment blueprints which drops in Ceroli Crisis, Ian’s Ballads, Shadow Legion Invasion, Sunset Canyon and Golden Kingdom as well as other events.
- Reduced the amount of materials required to forge elite and epic equipment.
- Introduced a new type of chests called Equipment Chests and is available in your Tavern.
- Added equipment material chests and blueprints to the VIP Shop.
- Added a new super-value bundle called “Geared Up” and removed an old bundle, “The Hammer and Anvil”.
2. “Light and Darkness” Event Optimizations
The Light and Darkness event also received a number of optimizations:
- Optimized the teaming up screen to make it more intuitive.
- Added auto-translate feature in the kingdom announcements on the teaming up screen.
- All of your kingdom’s victories and defeats within the Lost Kingdoms will be recorded on the Kingdom Honor page after the event.
3. Other Optimizations
The ROK Patch Notes 1.0.37 also comes with several optimizations that focuses on other area in the game:
- Optimized the leaderboards in the Ceroli Crisis event. Now all generals have their own ranking and the old leaderboards data will be removed prior to the game update.
- Rebalanced the difficulty of generals for the Ceroli Crisis event.
- Fixed an issue that caused the poison effect by Tomyris‘ skill not to show.
- Whenever you pick “Max” while using the items, you will have to go through a confirmation box.
- Now you can pick to add the same materials as used last time while upgrading your commander’s star level.
- Commander talent “Trophy Hunter” now should take effect only when you defeat barbarians with action points.
- Defeating a Marauder Encampment during Stage 3 in the Eve of the Crusade now will grant a kingdom a fixed amount of Crusade Points, which no longer depends on the number of rallied troops.
Stay tuned for upcoming ROK Patch Notes on House of Kingdoms, the world biggest and best Rise of Kingdoms guides and tips on the Internet.