On June 29th, 2020, Rise of Kingdoms will be rolling out a new game update. The ROK patch notes 1.0.35 dubbed as “Honor of the King” will introduce a number of features including skill system and medieval-style newspaper. Rise of Kingdoms will be down for around 3 hours during the update.
We have assembled a complete and comprehensive change logs for Rise of Kingdoms patch notes 1.0.35!
1. New “King Skill” System
All the reasons to become the king. In fact, we have never given up on discovering relics from ancient civilizations. Recently, the archaeologists found centuries-old temple that features a mural depicting many legends of ancient kings.
The runes have been etches onto the mural and unlocked several new powerful skills that you as the king can put to use. The following skills as a king will give you the ability to:
- Tax: Boost the resource gathering speed for the entire kingdom and a portion of all resources gathered will be taken as tax and given to the king.
- Imprison: Target a governor’s city and lock its location for a set of time. It also can be used in special circumstances against cities in other kingdoms.
- Leader: Pick a troop from your kingdom within range to serve the role as Leader Troop, which increases its combat attributes of nearby troops.
2. New “Kingdom Newspaper” System
The free flow of information is key to fostering communication, and a symbol of advancing civilization. That’s what the newspaper are for!
- Everyday, there will be a new edition of Kingdom Newspaper available for purchase at the Lcyeum of Wisdom.
- The Kingdom Newspaper publishes major and interesting events throughout the kingdoms. You can respond by liking or disliking these events. This allows the governors to stay aware of major events from the comfort of their home.
3. “Ceroli Crisis” and “Ian’s Ballads” Improvements
Both Ceroli Crisis and Ian’s Ballads will be getting a number of improvements to enhance gaming experience:
- Healing is now a tracked statistic in the Ceroli Crisis and Ian’s Ballads events, and will be displayed with other statistics in the STATS display on the left side of the screen. Added healing statistics and an Enmity list.
- Added a Potions button for the Ceroli Crisis and Ian’s Ballads events, allowing governors to quickly buy and use all sorts of potions.
- Added Wisdom Potions (quickly recovers Energy Points) and Recovery Potions (increases healing and shield effects).
- Chieftains in the Ceroli Crisis event will only be activated once attacked by governors.
- In the Ceroli Crisis event, Governors can now vote to reset Chieftains and the battlefield as a whole.
- Added completion time rankings to the Ceroli Crisis event. Fast completion should now be a goal.
- In the Ceroli Crisis event, governors can now tap the Hold Position button beneath their troops to make them stop and stand in place.
- In the Ian’s Ballads event, if you accidentally leave the event screen, you can quickly re-enter the campaign from the window in the bottom left corner.
- In the Ian’s Ballads event, The first time you send troops after entering the campaign or after your team is wiped out, you will not be subjected to the “Cannot dispatch troops while you or your teammates are in battle status” restriction.
- Added a “skip cutscene” option to Ian’s Ballads.
- Other bug fixes and optimizations.
4. Other Changes
- Optimized the “Peerless Scholar” system, including adjusting the prizes (Slightly lowered the rewards of the Preliminary and the Midterm, and greatly improved the Final Exam rewards). “Peerless Scholar” will be restarting soon. Stay tuned!
- In the Lost Kingdom’s Past Glory event, if the current stage of the event does not end in 3 days, the system will force the stage to completion and begin the next stage.
- Fixed an error regarding the extra attribute bonuses in Special Talent section of “Delane’s Amulet” and “Pendant of the Eternal Night” (Basic equipment attributes are not affected).
- In The Lost Kingdom, you can look up the honor points earned by individual Alliance members.
- Added another required confirmation before beginning research on Alliance Technology to ensure governors do not suffer from an accidental tap.
- You can now directly Skip Battle in Sunset Canyon through the Formation screen, eliminating the need to load battlefield environments.
- Improved sound effects in the Alliance screen.
- Fixed an issue with excessive load times when loading the game.
- Improved the Event Calendar – The different statuses of different events should now be clearer.
- After matchmaking for Ark of Osiris is finished, more information, including the overall rankings, about both alliances will be available on the event screen.
Stay tuned for upcoming ROK Patch Notes on House of Kingdoms, the world biggest and best Rise of Kingdoms guides and tips on the Internet.