The ROK patch notes v1.0.34 dubbed as “Golden Kingdom” is scheduled to release at 6:00 AM, June 1st, 2020. We have included full change logs for ROK Patch Notes v1.0.34!
ROK Patch Notes 1.0.34 Golden Kingdom Summary:
- Eulji now have a new model. Skills and talent tree remains unchanged.
- Two brand new legendary commanders: Yi Sun-Sin and Theodora. Both have same talent trees and specializes in Leadership, Garrison, Defense.
- Yi-Sun-Sin can be obtain via Wheel of Fortune.
- Theodora can be obtain via the Mightest Governor Event.
- Players now can see their dispatch armies’ HP bar on the right screen. This feature can be turned on via the game settings.
- Rally now shows indicator for choosing specific types of troops.
- Troops HP Bar can be disable via the game settings.
- Commander skills now comes with different colors.
- 3 new city skins added: 1 for whale who spends on money, 1 can be obtained by all players, and another is just eh.
- Alliance Calendar is now available in the Alliance menu which serves to inform members of important alliance activities.
- 12-hour Shield have been added.
- Improved Amulet.
- Quick Help button have been added on the screen. Enable it via the game settings.
- Aetheflaed Sculptures can’t be donated anymore.
- Ramesses and Artmeisa are now available for KvK Season 3.
- Alliance leaders now have the ability to inspect coordinate of alliance members.
1. The Golden Kingdom is Beginning!
Invaders are rampaging throughout Karaku. The legendary Golden Kingdom calls to you, a savior from the outside world foretold in prophecy. You are the last hope of the Golden Kingdom!
An epic adventure that will take you on an unpredictable journey filled with random special events, the brand new single-player dungeon “Golden Kingdom” is coming soon!
Prepare your troops and steel your hearts, for the fate of the Golden Kingdom hangs on every choice you make.
2. New “Alliance Event Calendar”
We have added the new “Alliance Event Calendar” function, where you can schedule and arrange Alliance events more conveniently and flexibly.
Come try it out!
3. “Ceroli Crisis” Improvements
- Added team skills. Use them wisely to gain an advantage.
- Added a Select Target feature to allow Governors to shift targets while fighting.
- Optimized the Enmity mechanism. Chieftains will now use logic to choose their targets, so watch out! The skills of some Chieftains have also been tuned accordingly.
4. “Ian’s Ballads” Improvements
- Added team skills. Use them wisely to gain an advantage.
- Added notifications for when you have fallen troops to revive and when the dungeon ends, as well as an Exit button to exit the battlefield.
5. “Arms Training” Improvements
- Added 10+ new skills to Armsmaster Lohar. He will become a much more challenging opponent!
- UI screens have been adjusted to make them more player-friendly.
6. “Lost Kingdom” & “Past Glory” Improvements
Based on your feedback about the “Lost Kingdom” and other events, we have made the following optimizations:
- Aetheflaed sculptures will no longer be reclaimed at stage 3 of the “Past Glory” event.
- Immigration during the “Lost Kingdom” event may cause certain unlocked commanders to become unavailable again. Governors who have assigned such a commander as garrison commander before immigrating will need to assign a new one after immigrating.
- Reduced the chance to encounter the Ancient Ruins and Altar of Darkness events, and increased Honor Points gained from them.
- Reduced the stalker kill count requirements of Ancient Ruins or Altars of Darkness in the kingdom history progression.
7. “Barbarian Keep” Improvements
- Notifications will now be displayed when a Chieftain appears or is defeated.
- Optimized the “Rewards Preview” screen to make it more intuitive.
- Barbarian Keeps have a higher initial level in Provinces closer to the center of the Kingdom Map.
8. Equipment Attribute Optimizations
- Pendant of Eternal Night: “Skill damage +5%, normal attack damage -2%” was changed to “Skill damage +5%”.
- Delane’s Amulet: “Incoming normal attack damage +3, incoming counterattack damage -10%” was changed to “Counterattack damage taken -5%”.
9. Other Changes
- Optimized the special effects of casting skills to help Governors distinguish allies and enemies.
- Added customization settings like Troop Strength Bar Display and Commander Boost Notice.
- Added a Save Draft feature to the mail system. Now Governors can choose to save a message draft before exiting the editor.
- Optimized the description texts on the “DISMANTLE” screen so that Governors can check what quality materials they will get back when dismantling a piece of equipment.
- Added a Hold & Drag Marching tutorial animation to help Governors quickly learn about marching techniques.
- Optimized rally notifications to help Governors notice them in time.
- Remodeled Eulji Mundeok to be more aligned with the historical figure.
- Alliance leaders can now check the coordinates of Alliance members.
- Fixed a bug that allowed some participants to actively enter the enemy’s safe zone in the “Ark of Osiris” event.
- 12-Hour Peace Shields are now available in the Shop.
- Immigration Power Cap for immigrants coming to Imperium Kingdoms was increased from 25 million to 35 million.
- You can now enter the “ACHIEVEMENT WALL” screen to set up which achievements to display by tapping any achievement icon in your profile.
- Revised the quality of the “Mayan Mystery” city hall decoration from Epic to Legendary with boosted bonuses.
- Prolonged the duration of all concoctions and elixirs. Concoctions now last for 1 hour and elixirs last for 30 mins.
- Optimized the sound effects of some Commanders make them better suit their personality and/or current environment.
Stay tuned for upcoming ROK Patch Notes on House of Kingdoms, the world biggest and best Rise of Kingdoms guides and tips on the Internet.