Rise of Kingdoms will be updating to 1.0.30 version on 02/05/2020 The new content update is called “Sweet Valentine’s”. As always, you can download the data in advance to get rewards in exchange. Compensation will be sent via to your inbox once the game is updated to the latest version.
1. New Valentine’s events: “Sweet Valentine’s”
(Will go live within 2 weeks after the update)
Valentine’s Day is almost here, and we’ve prepared plenty of exciting holiday events for you!
Some of the events are as follows:
- Moments of Love: Unforgettable moments of love. Complete quests to earn abundant rewards!
- Rising in Love: Get Love Letters by collecting resources in your city, gathering resources on the map, and defeating barbarians. You can use them in the “Vow of Roses” event.
- Vow of Roses: Send Love Letters and level up Vow of Roses for the alliance. Get Teddy Bears, Roses and so much more!
- Gift Showers: Use Teddy Bears and Roses to exchange for gifts.
- Race Against Time: Kill barbarians and prove your mettle!
Embrace moments of love with your fellow and sweetheart governors!
Get ready for an all new event: “Gifts of Affection”. You get to send presents to other Governors!
2. Shadow Legion Improvements
Based on feedback, a lot of Governors found the process of unlocking difficulty levels for the Shadow Legion a bit complex, in addition to being unable to view the Battle Log after the invasion. We made more improvements to the Shadow Legion event:
- Adjusted the difficulty levels and skills of the Shadow Legion, and increased the strength of elite Shadow Legions.
- Alliance leaders and Governors can set the challenge difficulty for the alliance before the start of an invasion. Once an alliance completes the current difficulty level, a higher difficulty level will be automatically unlocked for the next event. Governors will no longer need to defeat Dark Fortresses to unlock difficulties.
- Removed individual rank rewards and rank rewards. Added alliance rank rewards and rank rewards.
- Adjusted the Points required for individuals and alliances to earn event rewards.
- Shortened the time gap between waves of Shadow Legion. Governors will now be at a higher risk of being surrounded and attacked by Shadow Legion.
- After the invasion ends, alliance members can continue to view the Battle Log.
3. “Ceroli Assault” Improvements
Based on Governor feedback, the preparation time for this event was a tad long, and the difficulty of bosses did not properly match their rewards. We made the following improvements to “Ceroli Assault”:
- Increased the minimum Power requirement for the events with high difficulties.
- Further balanced the difficulty of Bosses and their rewards.
- The Preparing Time has been reduced by 30 seconds, now you don’t have to wait as long.
And that’s not all, bosses will possess brand new skill effects during Valentine’s.
4. Other optimizations
- All barbarians garrisoned inside Holy Sites and the Lost Temple have become stronger.
- Some equipment can now be manually Recycled directly inside the inventory.
- Increased the maximum VIP level to 17.
- Added a notification for when Hospital Capacity is almost at full. Now Governors will have a better idea of the status of their Hospital Capacity, and hopefully be able to prevent troop deaths in advance.
- During the Ark of Osiris, troops will hold position after a battle, they will not automatically return to City.
- Updated the game FAQ for Governors.