Rise of Kingdoms will be updating to 1.0.29 version on 01/06/2020 The new content update is called “Light and Darkness”. As always, you can download the data in advance to get rewards in exchange. Compensation will be sent via to your inbox once the game is updated to the latest version.
1. All-new Season of Conquest for the Lost Kingdom: “Light and Darkness”
“When light and darkness intertwine, the gate to conflict and war shall open”. A brand new play mode is coming to the Lost Kingdom. Kingdoms that have gone through the Lost Kingdom seasons 1 and 2 will be eligible for the first play mode of a new Season of Conquest — “Light and Darkness”. On a brand new map, Kingdoms can team up with each other and compete against other kingdom teams in a seriously epic 4v4 battle. Will light expunge darkness from our world, or will darkness devour all that is light? Brace yourselves for action-packed battles that will keep you on the edge of your seats.
2. New Conquests: Barbarian Camps and Keeps
Two powerful barbarian chieftains and their followers have invaded our land. They have set up camp in strategic positions surrounded by dangerous terrain, and have built arrow towers that shoot incredible distances. These barbarians will actively attack any invader that dares to intrude their territory. The upside to all of this? They happen to carry with them loads of precious rare equipment. Take arms, warriors. It is time to defend our land!
3. The “Ark of Osiris” Skills System
15 powerful skills will be added to the “Ark of Osiris”. Alliance leaders and titled officers can now use skills to turn the tide of battle in their favor. Spend Energy Bars on “Tear Down” to dismantle that important structure, or cast “Valiant Stand” to hold your ground? The choices are yours to make.
4. The Lost Kingdom Optimizations
- “Eve of the Crusade” Stage 1: Governors can now trade with each other Scraps of Parchment they already own.
- “Past Glory” Stage 3: After the Crusader Fortress is rebuilt, Governors can now continue to donate sculptures.
5. Improvements to the Ark of Osiris
- Governors who leave the Ark of Osiris midway will no longer have their Points reset to 0.
- When the Ark of Osiris is on-going, Governors who go offline for more than 5 minutes will be forcefully removed from the match.
- After exiting a match, cannot join the battlefield again for 1 hour.
- After picking up the Ark of Osiris, within 15 minutes if your opponent did not manage to steal away the Ark, and if you also did not complete the escort, then the Ark of Osiris will disappear automatically. After some time, the Ark of Osiris will spawn again in the center of the battlegrounds.
6. Other Changes
- Lucerne Scrolls now also grant rewards at Level 80+.
- Improved calculations in the Sunset Canyon. Governors who are ranked closer to the top will now lose Points in full when defeated — they are no longer ‘protected’ by losing only half the Points.
- Alliance leaders, titled officers, and current defense captains can now all appoint other governors inside alliance structures as the new defense captain.
- Made a small adjustment to the legendary accessory “Scolas’ Lucky Coin”; its damage absorption has been increased from 300 to 500.
- Troop Save Slots increased to 15.
- Readjusted the volume of all music and sound effects.
- Scouting Reports can now be shared to other chat channels outside of the kingdom channel.
- Alliance Markers that are In Use, along with their users, will now be displayed.
- If you leave alliance during the “Shadow Legion Invasion” event, your alliance credits will be reset to 0.
- Improved the chat system. Now Governors will not lose their chat history when switching devices. (Must first delete the game from device and then re-download to the most recent version)
We would love to hear what you think about this update!
Thank you for supporting Rise of Kingdoms!