All players who have their City Hall at level 7 and haven’t reached the 10 days of play time milestone yet can jump to other kingdom using Beginner Teleport. But did you know that you can immigrate to a much more developed kingdom if you want to?
Ever since Rise of Kingdoms was updated, introducing a brand new map called The Lost Kingdom. Players who wants to move to developed kingdom can do so by using an item called Passport Page. This works exactly like in real life when you are traveling to other countries and have to reveal your passport.
In this guide, I am going to teach you how to immigrate to a developed kingdom in Rise of Kingdoms. Without further ado, let’s get the ball rolling.
How do I get Passport Page?
So, how do you get passport pages? Fortunately, there are several ways you can get them as a free-to-play player. Here’s how you can get them:
- Buy passport pages from your alliance shop.
- Buy the value bundles in the Gem Store.
You can buy as many as you want in the alliance shop, although it costs 100,000 alliance credits to restock and 600,000 individual credits to purchase. If you help out with rising your alliance to the top, chance are that you will have plenty of credits to buy many as you can without having to pay a dime.
Alternatively, you can head over to the Gem Store and use your money to buy New World bundle which have a Passport Page along with some tokens and goodies. I only recommend doing this if you are still missing some pages and want to speed up the immigration process.
How do I Immigrate to New Kingdom with Passport Page?
The whole immigration process in Rise of Kingdoms is actually straightforward and easy to do so. This works just like you would do when jumping to a new kingdom for beginners. Although, you will be moving to a much more developed kingdom.
This means you need to expect players that are far much more powerful compared to you. To move to a developed kingdom will depends on how many Passport Page is required to move you based on your power cap.
The more power you have, the more Passport Page is required to relocate you to a developed kingdom. You can do so by zooming out and tap on the world icon on lower right corner of the screen. Below is a list of requirements in order to immigrate successfully:
Requirements to Immigrate to a New Kingdom:
- Must have City Hall Level 16 or higher.
- Have sufficient amount of Passport Pages to relocate.
- You can’t have any active dispatch.
- You are not in an alliance.
- Your resources can’t exceed your storage protection capacity.
- The kingdom you want to migrate needs to be at least 120 days or older.
- All march queues are idle.
- If the Kingdom has Imperium Status, they only accept players with 25 million power cap or below.
If you meet all of these requirement, you will be able to tap on immigrate. The game will restart and your city will land in a random location based on the province that you pick during the immigration process.
Understanding Kingdom Status
For beginners who are new to Rise of Kingdoms or just getting started with the game, all kingdoms goes through several phases that determines the eligibility of immigration. They are called Kingdom Status and you can view them via immigration panel in Rise of Kingdoms.
Here’s a more detailed explanation for each phase:
- Nascent: Brand new kingdom that was recently established and is growing up fast. Governors with City Hall level 7 or below can use Beginner Teleport to relocate here.
- Protected: During this phase, all the information about governors is classified and they are growing up fast.
- Unsealed: Long Peace in the Kingdom Chronicles have ended. All fog have been lifted and governors now can view information about this kingdom.
- Developed: This phase indicates that the kingdom have been opened for more than 90 days. Population have stabilized and governors can immigrate here using Passport Page.
How Many Passport Pages Do You Need?
To calculate how many passport pages you need in order to immigrate to developed kingdoms. You will need to use an extra passport for every 5 million power you have after reaching 5 million power cap. If you have 10 million power then you need to use 2 passport pages. With 15 million power, you will need to use 3 passport pages and so on.
That’s all governors. I hope you found this guide on how to immigrate to a new kingdom for beginners helpful and informative. Players who are struggling to gain power can learn how to do so by power leveling your commanders and doing these methods to increase your overall power cap quickly. If you have any questions about this guide, please feel free to drop a comment in the comments section below. Happy reigning, Governors!