Summer of Passion is a brand new Rise of Kingdoms event that released in ROK Patch Notes 1.0.36. This is one of the event where you will work closely with your alliance members to earn rewards. The Summer of Passion event is 10 days long and contains various mini events like Summer Night Memories, Summer Party and my favorite, Sea of Fireflies.
In general, Summer of Passion isn’t a bad event. But it would be great if it’s easy to get more legendary commander sculptures as a free-to-play player.
Sea of Fireflies
In this mini event, you need to earn Chest Points which can be done by adding Fragrant Nectar. You can collect this item by doing events such as Protect the Supplies, killing the barbarians and more.
When your alliance members max out the chest points, all alliance members will get a chance to open a chest. Every player can open up to 10 chest during the event. If you already opened all 10 chests, you will not get more chest points.
Since Sea of Fireflies is an alliance-wide event, you don’t have to worry about competing with other players if your alliance is active.
Here’s the following rewards that you can get from these chests:
- 150K Food / Wood
- 112.5K Stone
- 200 Gems
- 9 Hours Universal or 6 Hours Building / Training speedup.
- 500 Action Points
- 2 Golden Keys
- 3 Golden Stars
Also there’s a leaderboards in your alliance where your alliance members who gets the most chest points will get additional rewards.
Here’s how to collect Fragrant Nectar in Rise of Kingdoms:
- City Collection: Whenever you collect resources inside your city, you will have a chance to get Fragrant Nectar.
- Killing Barbarians: All barbarians have a chance to drop Fragrant Nectar.
- Gathering: After each gathering mission, you will have a chance to get Fragrant Nectar.
- Race Against Time: Another mini-event that rewards Fragrant Nectar.
- Summer Party: You will get both nectar and bottles when you complete daily tasks.
- Bundle: There’s a bundle in this event that rewards ton of Fragrant Nectar.
- Protect the Supplies: Receive Fragrant Nectar and Small Bottles for protecting the caravans.
Summer Night Memories Rewards
Another mini event to do is called Summer Night Memories. This event gives out a lot of items, including a city skin and legendary commander sculptures. If you plan to get all of them, you will have to be willing to spend gems or purchase bundles to gives you nectar and bottles.
Summer of Passion City Skin:
- +5% Cavalry Defense
- -5% Archer Attack
- Cost: 200 Fragrant Nectar & 100 Small Bottles
- It’s only worth getting this city skin if you specialize in cavalry commanders and troops.
And the following items that you can purchase with your nectar and bottles:
- Golden Sculptures: Costs 25 Fragrant Nectar & 10 Bottles. Can get up to 30 legendary sculptures.
- Statue: Purely decoration, no bonus and costs 100 Fragrant Nectar
- Dazzling Star: Costs 5 Small Bottles and can get up to 50 of them.
- Golden Key: Costs 20 Fragrant Nectar and can get up to 20 of them.
- 1 Hour Speedups: Each speedups costs 1 Small Bottle.
Get Golden Keys and 1 Hour Speedups if you have extra Small Bottles and Fragrant Nectar left.
The Summer Party lasts for 7 days which consists of various tasks that you must do in order to earn rewards. Along the rewards will give you a good amount of Small Bottles and Fragrant Nectar.
Though, it won’t be enough to purchase all of the items in Summer Night Memories event. After this mini event is over, you will be able to open the chest that will rewards you epic commander sculptures, speedups, and tome of knowledge.
How much you get them depends on how many quests you completed. So, make sure to complete as many as you can to maximize the amount of rewards that you will earn from the Summer Party event!
Best Summer of Passion Event: Conclusion
And that’s all folks! I hope you found our Summer of Passion guide useful and helpful. Remember, to take advantage of these mini events during Summer of Passion, make sure you stock up at least some action points and plenty of power to plow through the daily objectives.
Also, if you are in an active alliance, you do not have to worry that much about Sea of Fireflies as long as you and your alliance work together to rake up the Chest Points.
Let us know if you have any questions about Summer of Passion event in the comment section below. Happy ruling, Governors!