Welcome to our best Strange Incidents guide for beginners. If you are looking for a guide on how to do this event, then you have come to the right place. Because in our best Strange Incidents Rise of Kingdoms guide, we are going to teach you how to beat this event.
During the event, you will need to search and locate the burning villages on the map. Then you need to send your scouts to help them out by finishing various quests in order to get the rewards.
Because there are so many rewards to get, we highly recommend you to spend your action points during the Strange Incidents event. You can learn more about how to increase your action points recovery rate.
Strange Incidents Event
During the event, you will have to explore the burning villages. This will involve killing barbarians and increasing your technical power as well as several other objectives. Scroll below to learn more about how to do the Strange Incidents event:
- During the event, there will be several burning villages that appear on the map. Send scouts to investigate them.
- After the investigation, you will be able to accept a limited-time quest from the villages to help them return to normalcy.
- Complete the quest within the time limit. If you do not meet the time limit, it will fail.
- You can only accept or decline the quest given by the villagers. The timer starts counting down as soon as you accept the quest.
- You can accept only ONE quest at a time. To pick up another quest, the current quest has to be completed or given up.
- You can scout a burning village once every 30 minutes after accepting or declining the quest.
- After you complete the quest given by a village, all governors will get quest rewards and a special item: Bandit’s Torch.
- There’s different quests that gives various rewards:
- Training 1,500 T2+ Troops will give you 200 Action Points.
- Training 4,000 T2+ Troops will give you 600 Action Points.
- It’s possible to rake up to 9,000 Action Points from these quests per day.
- Use 5 Bandit’s Torches to summon and challenge the Bandits.
The bandits will form close to the summoning Governor’s city. Governors can decide whether to defeat the bandits by themselves or with the help of a rallying army. We recommend you to send a small amount of troops for a rally so that your alliance members can get some of the rewards. All governors can complete up to 15 villager quests per day.
Strange Incidents Tricks & Tips
Here’s some cool and useful tricks & tips to make it easier for you to complete the Strange Incidents events:
- Zoom out the map.
- Pick Explore Marker.
- The burning villages are the red flames on the screen as shown below:
Conclusion of Strange Incidents Guide
That’s all Governors! I hope you find our best Strange Incidents guide useful and informative If you have any questions about this event in Rise of Kingdoms, feel free to drop a comment below.
Lastly, if you want to have a smooth and optimal gaming experience. I recommend you to play Rise of Kingdoms on PC. It’s faster, smoother and gives you more flexibility to play your favorite game. You also can read my top reasons why I recommend players to play Rise of Kingdoms on PC.
Until then, happy ruling Governors and stay tuned for more Rise of Kingdoms news and updates at House of Kingdoms!