Welcome to the King of the Tribes event guide for Rise of Kingdoms beginners. The King of the Tribes is an alliance-wide event where you and your alliance members earn points by destroying the barbarian forts.
The more alliance members participating in each rally, the higher level the fort will be destroyed and more points will be earned. Therefore, it’s recommended that you join top alliances and participate those who are leading the rallies as they generally have strong commanders.
To maximize your marches attack, you will need the following items:
Furthermore, you should use powerful peacekeeping commanders in order to gain damage bonus against barbarians. Scroll down to find out which commanders you should use for King of the Tribes event.
Best Commanders for King of the Tribes
We have assembled a list of best commanders to use for the King of the Tribes event to maximize your points earned.
One of the best commanders to use for the King of the Tribes event is Aethelflaed. She is by far the strongest peacekeeping commanders in the game thanks to her superior active skill that deals ton of damage. Not to forget to mention that her active skill also applies debuffs which greatly weakens barbarians’ combat effectiveness.
If you are looking for a quick and easy win against barbarians’ forts, Aethelflaed is the best commander to roll with. She is free and easy to obtain via doing the Expedition Mode. Totally worth to have her.
- Hits up to 5 targets in a fan-shaped area damage.
- Skilled barbarian hunter.
- Increases experience gained by 35%
- Increases damage done to barbarians by 35%.
- Increases damage by 20% with 3 or more troop types.
- Reduces enemy targets’ attack, defense and health by 30%.
- Deals extra 20% damage to slowed targets.
Why Aethelflaed is the Best Commander?
- Best free legendary commander.
- Comes with powerful active skill that hits multiple targets.
- Easy to level up thanks to bonus experience gain.
- Excellent for barbarian farming.
- Very flexible, can work with any troops.
If you pick Britain as your starting civilization, you will get her for free. Boudica is a solid peacekeeping commander with strong active skill damage and a lot of support skills. She is reliable because she can work with any type of troops and has a great survivability thanks to healing boost.
If you choose the peacekeeping talent build, you will be able to specialize in 3% damage / defense bonus which strengthen the troops under her leadership. Any governors who wants an easy commander that’s quick to level up will definitely love to have Boudica in their roster.
- Deals 1,000 damage, and reduces target’s attack by 25%, removes 100 rage.
- Deals 25% increased damage against barbarians.
- Gains 20% increased commander experience.
- Heals herself for 400 points and restores 50 rage.
- Always have a small chance to deals 150% increased damage.
Why Boudica is the Best Commander?
- Nimble, solid and fast commander with a great degree of flexibility.
- Easy to level up thanks to increased commander experience gained.
- Awesome self-healing capability.
- Deals extra damage.
- Great at nullifying heavy strikers.
Another commander that we highly recommend is Cao Cao. He is a godsend commander with an incredible strong attack and speed. Cao Cao specializes in cavalry troops which already capitalizes on speed and offensive. In addition to that, he deals additional damage towards barbarians which makes him one of the best raiders in the game.
Cao Cao Summary:
- Deals 1,400 damage with his active skill.
- Reduces target’s attack by 40% and march speed by 10%.
- Increases damage against barbarians by 50%.
- Increases cavalry march speed by 10% and attack by 30%.
- 10% chance to restore 1,000 health points.
- 10% chance to restore 100 rage.
- Increases cavalry attack by 25% and decreases enemy troops defense by 10%.
Why Cao Cao is the Best Commander?
- Powerful commander that delivers serious punches.
- Amazing for farming barbarians, very fast commander.
- Comes with a lot of attack boost.
- Greatly reduces your enemy’s attack by 40% as well as reducing their defense by 10%.
- Has big heals and generates rage fast.
- Moves around on the map pretty fast, easy to intercept enemy farmers.
If you are looking to spend a bit of your money then you might want to consider picking up Minamoto as your next peacekeeping commander. Just like Cao Cao, Minamoto is a quick cavalry commander with an incredible strong offensive and powerful skill set. He will make a quick work out of barbarians and forts in matter of seconds. A nice commander to have if you are looking to have someone that can deliver powerful punches.
Minamoto no Yoshitsune Summary:
- Deals 1,400 damage to a single target with active skill.
- 10% chance to active shield for 4 seconds, absorbing 1,000 damage whenever on the map.
- Increases attack and defense of a rallying army by 10%.
- Increases skill damage by 15% against targets.
- Increases skill damage by 21% against cities.
- Reduces amount of severely wounded troops by 10% when attacking cities.
Why Minamoto no Yoshitsune is the Best Commander?
- Powerful active skill.
- Increases skill damage, which makes him an ideal commander to pair with.
- Big shield that can absorb a lot of damage.
- Expend less troops while fighting against enemy cities.
- Great commander for rallying.
Governors can obtain Keira for free through doing the Ceroli Crisis and Ian’s Ballads event. Keira is by far one of the strongest peacekeeping commanders in the game that is only epic rarity. While she already deals massive damage, one of her passive skill increases overall damage by 75% towards barbarians. Which makes her quite a deadly commander to use against barbarian forts. Keira is also quick and easy to level up — totally worth to have her.
- Deals 1,000 damage up to 3 targets with her active skill.
- Increases damage done to barbarians by 35% (70% in Ceroli Crisis & Ian’s Ballads).
- Increases attack and defense of archers by 10%.
- Increases skill damage done by 80% (150% in Ceroli Crisis & Ian’s Ballads)
- Targets struck by active skill will take extra 200 damage over 2 seconds.
Why Keira is the Best Commander?
- Great commander for Ceroli Crisis and Ian’s Ballads.
- Deals powerful active skill damage.
- Boosts archer attack and defense.
- Delivers additional damage, great for field battles.
Destroy barbarian forts during the event to earn event points for your alliance.
Alliances who earned the specified number of points will earn rewards via mail. Once the event is complete, the top 20 alliances will get additional rewards. Important Note: Governors who haven’t joined an alliance will not be able to participate in this event.
Each member in the Alliance will receive the corresponding rewards!
King of The Tribes Event: Conclusion
That’s all governors! I hope you find our best daily gathering event guide for Rise of Kingdoms beginners and players useful. If you have any questions about how to gather faster, please refer to our guides and you will find answers to your issues.
Lastly, if you want to have a smooth and optimal gaming experience. I recommend you to play Rise of Kingdoms on PC. It’s faster, smoother and gives you more flexibility to play your favorite game. You also can read my top reasons why I recommend players to play Rise of Kingdoms on PC.
Until then, happy ruling Governors and stay tuned for more Rise of Kingdoms news and updates at House of Kingdoms!