Welcome to the best Halloween event in Rise of Kingdoms guide for beginners. The Halloween Event is coming to Rise of Kingdoms and here’s some very important information you will want to know in order to get the most out of it.
Complete the timed quest and defeat the Evil Witch to set the ghost free!
- During the event, Haunted Graves will appear on the map. You can send scouts to find and explore them.
- After your scout has explored a Haunted Grave, you will receive a timed quest given by the captured ghost.
- You can choose to accept or decline the quest given by the captured ghost. A timer will start counting down as soon as the quest is accepted.
- Accepted quests must be completed within the time limit, or they will be failed.
- You can only choose to accept ONE quest given by captured ghosts at any time. That quest has to end or be given up before the next quest can be accepted.
- After completing the quest given by the ghost, you will receive quest rewards and a special item: Witch Hat.
- Use Witch Hats to summon the Evil Witch.
- The Evil Witch will materialize somewhere close to the summoner’s city, and can be attacked solo or with a rally. Defeat her to get great rewards!
- Each Governor can complete a maximum of 15 quests from the captured ghosts per day.
Upon collecting enough Witch Hat, you will be able to summon the Evil Witch and kill her to reap in awesome rewards.
As mentioned before, you can get awesome rewards from defeating the Evil Witch:
Night of Celebration
- During the event, use to make Jack-0′-Lanterns, or purchase Halloween Candy with gems, to get chest points. When you reach maximum chest points, all your fellow alliance members will get a chance to open a chest. Each governor can open up to 10 chests during the event.
- Use a Pumpkin to get one Jack-o’-Lantern. Get one Halloween Candy for every 100 gems used. You will continue earning items after you have opened the maximum number of chests, but will not earn any more chest points.
- Jack-0′-Lanterns and can be exchanged for prizes in the “Hallow’s Eve” event, including a brand new city theme Creepwood Cabin.
- The effect of using Pumpkins or gems has a chance to crit each time, earning extra chest points.
- The contribution list will show the points contributed by all Alliance members. Each Jack-o’-Lantern made or 100 gems spent on Halloween Candy is worth 1 point.
- This event will last for a total of 8 days, with 3 side events unlocked every day for the first 5 days. Governors can obtain “Pumpkins” and “Halloween Candy” by completing side event quests during the first 7 days.
- On Day 8, all related holiday events will be locked, but governors will be able to claim additional chest rewards earned therein. Rewards will vary with the number of quests completed.
- Exchange “Pumpkins” and “Halloween Candy” for prizes in the “Hallow’s Eve” event.
- Chest rewards will include Epic Commander Sculptures, but not special festival items.
Where to Find Pumpkins?
- Map Collection: Players have a chance to get pumpkins while gathering resources on the map.
- City Collection: Players have a chance to get pumpkins while collecting resources in the city.
- Defeating Barbarians: Defeat more Barbarians to get more Pumpkins!
This event was individual last year. However this year it will be more fun because all alliance members will participate in the event together and spending the pumpkins to get awesome rewards!
Halloween Event Reward Exchange
The Halloween Event also introduces reward exchange which lets you exchange pumpkins and candies for rare items like golden key, legendary star sculptures and even Halloween-theme city skin.
All new Rise of Kingdoms Halloween-theme city skin for avid governors who can get it by exchanging 30 pumpkins:
Conclusion of ROK Halloween Event
That’s all folks! I hope you found our best Halloween event Rise of Kingdoms guide for beginners informative and helpful. If you have any thoughts or want to contribute to the discussion about this event. Let us know in the comment section below.
You also can check out the newest commanders that is coming to Rise of Kingdoms soon: Zenobia and Harald Sigurdsson. Stay tuned for more Rise of Kingdoms news, patch notes, and guides — all on House of Kingdoms!